Enable an RTI provider in the IX Library
Publishers can enable a supported provider Real Time Identity (RTI) provider in their IX Library™ using the IX App. After the RTI adapter (for the RTI provider) has been enabled, people-based identifiers or common identifiers can be passed in bid requests to eligible DSPs. For more information on our supported RTI providers, see Matching users using an RTI provider.
Note: RTI adapters for Unified ID and LiveRamp are already enabled by default.
Before you begin: If you're enabling the Merkle or netID adapter, make sure that you have received the unique publisher ID from your IX Representative.
If you have more than one account, select the account that you want to access.
- Go to IX Library.
- For the IX Library configuration that you want to update, in the Actions column, click the Edit icon.
- Under Configure Identity Adapters, expand the Add Adapters drop-down list and select an RTI provider that you want to add.
- Under the selected RTI adapter, make sure the Enabled toggle is set to ON.
- If you're enabling Merkle or netID, in the Publisher ID field, type the unique publisher ID that was provided to you.
- Optionally, if you're enabling Neustar, you can specify in the Custom ID field a custom location in local storage for where the
fabrickIDis getting stored.
- Click Save.
- Click Launch Production.
After you finish: Monitor your account for any significant impacts to activity. Your IX Representative will assist with post-launch checks.