Enable an RTI provider in the IX Library
Publishers can enable a supported provider Real Time Identity (RTI) provider in their IX Library™ using the IX app. After the RTI adapter (for the RTI provider) has been enabled, people-based identifiers or common identifiers can be passed in bid requests to eligible DSPs. For more information on our supported RTI providers, see Matching users using an RTI provider.
Note: RTI adapters for Unified ID and LiveRamp are already enabled by default.
Before you begin: If you're enabling the Merkle adapter, make sure that you have received the unique publisher ID from your IX Representative.
- In the IX app, go to Controls > Inventory > IX Library.
- For the IX Library configuration that you want to update, in the Actions column, click the Edit icon.
- Under Configure Identity Adapters, expand the Add Adapters drop-down list and select an RTI provider that you want to add.
- Under the selected RTI adapter, make sure the Enabled toggle is set to ON.
- If you're enabling Merkle, in the Publisher ID field, type the unique publisher ID that was provided to you.
- Click Save.
- Click Launch Production.
After you finish: Monitor your account for any significant impacts to activity. Your IX Representative will assist with post-launch checks.