Remove a content block
Remove a content block that you have previously applied to a DSP, buyer, industry, advertising brand, content group, or creative type.
If you have more than one account, select the account that you want to access.
- Go to Blocks & Campaigns > Blocking Controls.
- In the Site ID drop-down list, select the site that you want to remove the blocks from.
- In the Campaign Blocking Options section, the areas that are expanded have had blocks applied to them. Locate the area that contains the blocks you want to remove.
- In the (Blocked) list, select the item that you want to allow on your site.
- Click the arrow button at the top of the (Blocked) list to move the selected item to the (Allowed) list.
- Click Save Changes.